Comprehensive Bidirectional Integration
Atlassian JIRA™ is a popular tool for managing bugs, tasks and projects – in fact, it is one of the most widely used commercial tools in its category. Lots of organizations find JIRA to be very effective in tracking and managing their bugs, tasks and projects.
Are you looking for a dedicated requirements management software that provides integration with JIRA? Accompa may be your answer.
Accompa is an easy-to-use requirements management tool with powerful features for managing your requirements. Not only that – Accompa offers comprehensive pre-built integration with JIRA!
Now you can build an end-to-end requirements management process that fits both your workflow needs and your tool environment by combining Accompa and JIRA.
Easy to Set Up
- This integration is bi-directional and comprehensive.
- It works with the traditional JIRA (i.e. installed on your servers), as well as “On Demand” JIRA (Hosted by Atlassian).
- You simply enter your credentials and define your desired “field mapping.” The integration works out-of-the-box.
- There is nothing to download, install, or maintain!
- We provide free support to help you set up this integration.