1. Store & Manage Requirements in a Central Repository
- Store structured requirements in a central, web based database – instead of in unstructured documents and emails on the PCs of individuals like product managers or engineers.
- Create, track and manage requirements, features & use cases for your products and projects.
- Access securely from anywhere (work, home or road) with any computer – using just your web browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox or Safari), without installing or maintaining any software.
- Enable all users to access up-to-date requirements at any time.