Why is Accompa less expensive compared to other enterprise-quality requirements software?
We often get this question from our prospective customers, wondering why Accompa costs less than comparable enterprise-quality requirements management software.
We're able to offer you these affordable price levels due to these two reasons:
- We've carefully optimized our business model to focus on only one thing - enterprise quality, cloud-based (SaaS) software. We do not build or sell anything else.
- We efficiently operate our entire company. For example, our Marketing & Sales expenses are well below industry averages.
As a result, you get enterprise-quality software and delightful customer service at an affordable price.
Would you like to find out whether Accompa can help your team too? Click the button below to get started now...
Here’s a list of our major weaknesses… we hope this helps you make an educated decision
Perhaps like most of the software you’ve tried in your career, Accompa is not perfect!
We’re sharing our weaknesses with you openly so that you can make an educated decision. Here are our major weaknesses…
Accompa does NOT offer “On-Premise” version
- Accompa is “Cloud Based”:
- Accompa is delivered as a cloud-based tool – also known as Software-as-a-Service (SaaS).
- We host the software on our servers. Just the same way you log on to your bank’s web site, you securely log on to Accompa using a standard web browser – and use our software securely over the internet.
- We employ state-of-the-art security infrastructure, regularly pass security audits by nationally recognized independent IT security firms, and offer easy data portability so you can transition to another software at any time.
- We do NOT offer “On-Premise” version:
- However, some companies (more and more companies are embracing cloud software these days) require that all of their software is “on-premise” – i.e. installed and run on their company’s own servers on their own IT network.
- We do not offer “on-premise” version and have no plans to do so.
- As a result, if your company has an explicit “On-Premise Only” policy and does not allow the use of any cloud-based or SaaS software by any department – then Accompa is not the right fit for you.
Accompa does NOT have the largest feature set
- Accompa has a very focused feature set. This leads to a simple and efficient design, and makes it easy-to-learn and easy-to-use. “Ease of use” is the #1 reason given by our customers for choosing Accompa.
- Accompa has a powerful feature set, but does not have the largest feature set and very unlikely to ever do so.
- While hundreds of companies of all sizes (from Fortune-500 companies to growing startups) find Accompa meets their needs very well – we know from our past experience that some companies prefer to purchase software with the largest feature set. This is especially the case when:
- The purchase decision is driven by “Purchasing” or “Procurement” departments primarily using “Who got the most checkboxes?” approach.
- Teams are purchasing for “hypothetical needs 5 or 10 years down the road” – rather than the actual needs & pains that exist today.
- As a result, if you’re looking for requirements management software with the largest feature set – Accompa is not the right fit for you.
Accompa is NOT the lowest-priced requirements software
- Accompa is affordably priced and has enabled our customers to achieve 17x ROI. Comparable enterprise-quality requirements software can cost 2-6 times the price of Accompa, depending on the number of user licenses you need.
- Due to the reasons explained here, Accompa is able to offer you enterprise-quality software and delightful customer service at an affordable price.
- That said, Accompa is not the lowest-priced requirements management software and will never be so – as there are a lot of low-end, cheap software in our market.
- As a result, if “lowest price” is your most important criteria in selecting requirements management software – Accompa is not the right fit for you.
Now that we’ve shared our biggest weaknesses – let us also share with you why hundreds of companies of all sizes (from Fortune-500 companies to growing startups) use Accompa to manage their requirements every day: Why do companies choose Accompa?
If you’re wondering “Can Accompa work for me, in spite of these weaknesses?” – rest assured Accompa is proven to work in the real world, as explained below…
Is Accompa Proven to Work?
Yes. Hundreds of companies of all sizes (from Fortune-500 companies to growing startups) use Accompa every day to manage their requirements. They achieve increased productivity and faster time-to-market - while avoiding project delays and gaining better visibility & control.
Accompa delivers proven business results:
On average, our customers have been able to achieve 16% productivity gains. This translates into a compelling 17x ROI (here's how).