The Accompa Promise
Our 5-part promise to our customers…
We make and keep the following 5-part promise throughout our relationship with our customers…
- We will represent the capabilities of our software with honesty
- We will be honest when communicating the features and capabilities of our software, and the problems it can solve for you. We will not exaggerate or over-promise.
- We’ll help you evaluate our software completely before you buy
- We will offer our software for evaluation in your organization, via our fully-functional FREE trial. Use it 100% risk-free – find out for yourself how well Accompa meets your team’s needs.
- We will provide you "transparent pricing" and "price certainty"
- Many of our competitors charge you hidden fees and do annual price hikes, which make it nearly impossible for you to predict future costs. We offer you a "6 year price guarantee" - this means that the pricing for the original licenses and modules you purchase will not go up for 6 years. This gives you "price certainty" and peace of mind.
- We will proactively listen to your needs
- We will constantly and proactively listen to you once you become our customer. Serving your needs is our #1 goal – our product enhancements and roadmaps will be driven by your needs, rather than by the latest fads or other factors.
- We will provide you “delightful customer support” and “stable UI”
- We will provide customer support that delights you – this is one of our top business priorities. We will answer all of your support questions within 8 business hours, and will fully resolve your support issues as fast as possible.
Furthermore, we will provide you a “stable User Interface” – i.e. we won’t drastically change it every few months (like some cloud software vendors in our space do) forcing you to relearn basic tasks.
We’re only interested in establishing mutually beneficial long-term relationships with our customers. We’re not interested in “one time” sales, as our business model is based exclusively on the “recurring fee” SaaS model. This is why we make and always strive to keep this 5-part promise.