Why is Accompa less expensive compared to other enterprise-quality requirements software?
We often get this question from our prospective customers, wondering why Accompa costs less than comparable enterprise-quality requirements management software.
We're able to offer you these affordable price levels due to these two reasons:
- We've carefully optimized our business model to focus on only one thing - enterprise quality, cloud-based (SaaS) software. We do not build or sell anything else.
- We efficiently operate our entire company. For example, our Marketing & Sales expenses are well below industry averages.
As a result, you get enterprise-quality software and delightful customer service at an affordable price.
Would you like to find out whether Accompa can help your team too? Click the button below to get started now...
Is It Secure?
Yes! Security of your data is our #1 priority…
Accompa is very secure. Security of your data is, in fact, our #1 priority. We have devoted significant resources to implement state-of-the-art technology and network infrastructure to ensure that our customers enjoy world-class data security and peace of mind.
- Our servers are collocated in secure, carrier-class data center facilities in Virginia and California (United States) with 24-hour manned security, biometric access control, and video surveillance.
- Our data centers meet the industry’s highest security standards and are SAS-70 Type II and SysTrust certified.
- Our network perimeter is protected by state-of-the-art firewalls and monitored by intrusion detection systems (IDS).
- We proactively analyze firewall and IDS logs to detect and prevent security threats.
- We employ nationally-recognized, 3rd-party security firms to perform ongoing vulnerability assessments of our network infrastructure.
- We safeguard our servers and systems using network address translation, port redirection, and other proprietary techniques.
- We achieve tight operating system-level security by using a minimal number of access points to all production servers. We protect all operating system accounts with strong passwords, and production servers do not share a master password database.
- We maintain all operating systems at each vendor’s recommended patch levels for security and further harden them using proprietary techniques.
- Users can access Accompa only with a valid email and password, which are encrypted via SSL during transmission. We use an encrypted session ID for each user.
- We employ a strong, multi-layered application security model to prevent one customer from accessing data of another customer under any circumstances.
- Accompa uses end-to-end SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption to encrypt all of your data during transmission.
- An account administrator designated by you is the only one who has the authority to manage your users’ login accounts.
- We restrict access to our production databases to a very limited number of very carefully screened personnel.
- Our customers own all of their data. Accompa employees cannot access customer data without permission from the customer.
- We store all passwords and other sensitive data in our databases using strong one-way encryption.
- We have configured all networking components, load balancers, and web/application servers in a redundant manner.
- All of our customer data is stored using a redundant database server cluster, and on carrier-class RAID disk storage.
- We employ geographically distributed (West Coast and East Coast of the US), quadruple data backup. This includes real-time backups as well as nightly backups, including an automatic nightly backup to a primary tape library. Backup tapes are moved to a secure, fire-resistant, off-site storage regularly.
- Our data center features fully redundant electrical generators, UPS, air conditioners, and other backup equipment designed to keep our servers continuously running.
- As a result of all these, 100s of customers in 6 continents enjoy 24x7x365 reliability. We have consistently delivered 99.95% uptime since our inception, so you can count on us.
As a result of our state-of-the-art security infrastructure and processes, Fortune-500 companies in sensitive industries such as financial services, security software, and telecom trust Accompa for their requirements management.
Got any questions about our security, or need further details? Please contact us, we will help you promptly…