Why is Accompa less expensive compared to other enterprise-quality requirements software?
We often get this question from our prospective customers, wondering why Accompa costs less than comparable enterprise-quality requirements management software.
We're able to offer you these affordable price levels due to these two reasons:
- We've carefully optimized our business model to focus on only one thing - enterprise quality, cloud-based (SaaS) software. We do not build or sell anything else.
- We efficiently operate our entire company. For example, our Marketing & Sales expenses are well below industry averages.
As a result, you get enterprise-quality software and delightful customer service at an affordable price.
Would you like to find out whether Accompa can help your team too? Click the button below to get started now...
Integrations and API
Accompa plays well with the other tools you use!
Accompa not only offers you an easy-to-use requirements management tool with powerful features – you also get pre-built integrations to popular tools, as well as a comprehensive web services API.
Now you can build an end-to-end requirements management process that fits both your workflow needs and your tool environment.
- We offer pre-built integrations to popular tools used to manage application life cycle – including defect/issue tracking tools, agile management tools, test tracking tools & ALM tools. Ask us for a complete list of tools to which we offer pre-built integration.
- You can implement these integrations on our cloud or on your network (i.e. “On-Premise”) – whichever meets your needs best.
- We provide free, comprehensive support to help you set up these integrations.
- Accompa offers you a REST-based web services API – using this, you can implement bi-directional integration with any 3rd party tool or internal tool at your organization.
- Our REST API is fully documented and we provide free support to help you implement integrations between Accompa and your current environment.
- You can also use our API to extend Accompa functionality to meet your organization’s needs – by creating custom reports, displays, extensions, and more.
From Fortune-500 companies to growing startups, 100s of companies use Accompa every day. Can Accompa help your company too?