Features You Need, and Nothing More
Accompa has the requirements management features you need, minus all the bloat!
1. Store & Manage Requirements in a Central Repository
- Store structured requirements in a central, web based database – instead of in unstructured documents and emails on the PCs of individuals like product managers or engineers.
- Create, track and manage requirements, features & use cases for your products and projects.
- Access securely from anywhere (work, home or road) with any computer – using just your web browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox or Safari), without installing or maintaining any software.
- Enable all users to access up-to-date requirements at any time.
2. Customize to Fit Your Needs
- Customize your Accompa software requirements management solution right from your web browser, to fit the unique needs of your organization and users.
- Create unlimited custom fields to capture and track all aspects of your requirements in the form of structured data.
- Create custom views to manage requirements for multiple products/projects.
- Define custom user roles to implement access privileges based on a user’s role in your organization.
- Integrate Accompa with other software used by your organization (such as bugtrackers, test case tools, in-house applications, etc) using Pre-built Integrations and Web Services API. Implement Single-Sign-On (SSO) to integrate user login with your Active Directory or LDAP.
3. Automate Requirements Gathering
- Gather feature requests over the web using custom web forms called “SmartForms”.
- Gather feature requests via email using custom email addresses called “SmartEmails”.
- Create unlimited number of SmartForms & SmartEmails for use in gathering requirements from customers as well as internal stakeholders such as Sales and Support teams.
- SmartForm and SmartEmail submissions are automatically converted into requirements using custom criteria to save you valuable time. Review these submissions easily and process them for further action.
4. Track Changes & Dependencies Automatically
- Track dependencies and relationships between requirements easily – and avoid missed requirements which often lead to project failures.
- Perform quick impact analysis when changing, removing or deferring a requirement from a project.
- Meet your auditing & compliance goals easily using baselines and automatic change history tracking.
- Ensure completeness of requirements in a project using features such as traceability matrix.
5. Share Requirements & Collaborate in Real-Time
- Share requirements across different departments of your organization in real-time – securely over the web.
- Collaborate via easy-to-use tools such as integrated discussion boards, and automatic email alerts whenever requirements change.
- Leverage increased collaboration to avoid incomplete & inaccurate requirements that often harm your projects.
- Identify the most popular requirement themes using our powerful Social Tags.
6. Prioritize Requirements Using Systematic Methodology
- Prioritize requirements using repeatable, systematic methodology based on ROI (Return on Investment) metrics.
- Create custom formula to calculate ROI of your requirements, to fit criteria important to your organization.
- Say goodbye to prioritization based on ad-hoc methods and judgment calls.
- Focus your resources on highest value requirements – instead of just requirements that seem interesting.
7. Save Time & Eliminate Hassles Using Powerful Capabilities
- Find requirements of interest to you instantly using Accompa’s powerful, customizable “Search”.
- Group and manage requirements and features in a hierarchical structure using interactive trees.
- Create and use requirements baselines to achieve powerful change management capabilities.
- Import from Excel or CSV files with just a few clicks; Export with a single-click to Microsoft Word, Excel, PDF, or HTML.
8. Generate Requirements Documents Using Intuitive Wizards
- Save time and reduce hassles involved in creating requirements documents such as MRD (market requirements document), PRD (product requirements document) or SRS (software requirements specifications).
- Create requirements documents (MRD, PRD or SRS) right from Accompa using intuitive wizards.
- Export with a single-click to Microsoft Word, HTML, or PDF to work on them further.
Notice how we do NOT have unnecessary features that result in complex, bloated software. This makes Accompa quick-to-learn and easy-to-use every day.
Don’t just take our word for it, click here to try it yourself – get your 30-day FREE trial…